The Bolivar Belgravia is named after the area where H&F held their 225th Anniversary party on 19 th June this year. The brand was also the natural choice as a further commemoration to the Anniversary as in the eastern corner of Belgrave Square, the location where the actual celebrations were held, stands the only statue in the UK of Simon Bolivar, a Venezuelan military and political leader who played an instrumental role in liberating much of South America from Spanish rule. His portrait adorns every box and band of Bolivar cigars as the brand was named after him upon its birth in 1902. Measuring 5 1/4 inches (130mm) by 55 ring gauge, the Belgravia shares its dimensions with the extremely popular R&J Wide Churchill (VdG Montesco) which is the only cigar of this size currently in the standard Habanos portfolio. Presented in SBN boxes of 10 with the papeleta positioned on the side of the box, the cigars are double banded with the second denoting the fact that it is a UK Regional Edition.
Please note: Posts marked with a diamond (◊) can only be viewed by AITS Members. We apologise if this causes any disappointment.
- Life From Behind The Counter 8 ◊ 4th May 2021
- Life From Behind The Counter 7 ◊ 18th February 2021
- Life From Behind The Counter 6 ◊ 17th November 2020
- Life From Behind The Counter 5 ◊ 7th October 2020
- Tobacco Trade Benevolent Fund 28th September 2020
- Life From Behind The Counter ◊ 28th September 2020
- Questions & Answers RE – May 20th 2020 ◊ 1st May 2020
- LIFE FROM BEHIND THE COUNTER ◊ 1st May 2020
- The Tobacco Trade Sponsored Charity Lunch 2020 ◊ 28th February 2020
- 42nd Annual General Meeting – 13-11-19 ◊ 14th February 2020